Tuesday, September 15, 2020

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH 09/15/2020



A Doctrine Of Pure Evil
 
 
The Patriot Hour -- Dec 26, 2019
_________
 
Mad As Hell=Take No More [POTUS Safe]
 
 
The Patriot Hour -- Aug 8, 2020
_________
 
Coronavirus vaccine: Americans could get COVID-19 vaccine by end of 2020:Pfizer CEO
 
 
Yahoo Finance -- Sep 14, 2020 
_________
 
Police supporters gather at Los Angeles hospital
 
 
Fox News -- Sep 14, 2020
_________
 
Tucker: The rise of left-wing rage mobs in America
 
 
Fox News -- June 9, 2020
_________
 
_________
 

Cat Report

by Our Spirit
________
 
Sometimes You Must Show The People The [CB]/[DS] Economic Agenda - Episode 2276a
 
 
X22Report -- Sep 14, 2020
________
 
Patriots Forced The [DS] Hand Early, Trap Of Traps, Red October - Episode 2276b
 
 
X22Report -- Sep 14, 2020
________ 
 
Is This Conclusive Evidence of a Directed Energy Weapon Being Used in California?
 
Link >   View in Browser
 
DC Dirty Laundry -- Sep 14, 2020
________
 
The Time Has Come! Equal Justice Under The Law - Harvest Is Ready!!!
 
 
Truth and Art TV -- Sep 14, 2020
__________ 
From:  M. Farrell/ OATH KEEPER; via siouxcro:
-- Subject: I NEVER CARED
I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself until you started shoving it down my throat. I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human until you started blaming me for your problems. I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine. I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are. I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I’ve been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself. I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong. I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns until you tried to take my guns away.
Now, I care. I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem. You can still fix it It’s not too late. But it will be soon.
I’m a very patient person at times. But I’m out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me that are sick of your Anti-American crap! We have had enough! America is the greatest country on earth and if you don’t like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided feelings PASS IT ON .... M.FARRELL   /  OATH KEEPER
________
 
____________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment