Friday, September 4, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 09/04/2020


WEEKLY UPDATE

With our great primary victory behind us, our general election campaign is off to a very strong start. This week, I was honored and proud to announce two new endorsements for our campaign: Senator Dennis Baxley and the Florida Chamber of Commerce.

Senator Baxley has been a tremendous leader on the issues of life and liberty we hold so dear, and I’m so proud to have him on our team. He has been a mentor to me, and I am humbled and encouraged by his belief in me. Read more about Senator Baxley’s endorsement by clicking here.

Support from the Chamber of Commerce means a lot to me, too. As a small business owner, I know how important the work they do to make sure Florida prioritizes free enterprise is. I look forward to working with them to make Florida even more business-friendly. Read more about their endorsement by clicking here.

As always, I value your friendship and support and am always happy to hear from you. I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment