Saturday, August 8, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 08/08/2020


WEEKLY UPDATE

Twenty months ago, I decided to run for office because I’m concerned about the direction of our country and what the future will look like for my children and my nieces and nephews. Now more than ever, Florida needs to elect conservative fighters who will fight every day to protect the unborn, defend our values, and have our first responders' back. I believe I am the most conservative and prepared candidate to represent Levy and Marion County in the Florida House.
We are now only 10 days away from Election Day on August 18, and Early Voting is underway! If you haven’t already, please vote early or return your Vote-by-Mail ballot today. For information on Early Voting in Levy County, click here; for Marion County, click here to learn about times and locations for Early Voting.

I'm grateful for everyone out working on the campaign, but these two are particular favorites.
And last Saturday, we had a great group of supporters turn out to walk neighborhoods in District 22. I’m so grateful for everyone that took time out of their day to help us, especially Senator Dennis Baxley, who always adds energy and encouragement.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us get to this point. We are almost to the finish line, but we can’t let up now. Get out and vote and remind your friends and family to do the same!

Have a great weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment