Tuesday, August 25, 2020

FLORIDA - ALLISON B CAMPBELL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!



Andy and I were excited to once again celebrate the first day of school for our sons. Cole (8th grade) and Cade (7th grade) are at Osceola Middle, and Connor is a 4th grader at Dr. N. H. Jones Elementary. These are my top three motivators for Improving Our Schools! This mom is fully vested!
Hi, friend.

We did it! Thank you for your support for my race for School Board. We worked hard making calls, talking to voters, putting up signs, meeting new supporters, sign waving and answering important questions about my vision for the Marion County School Board. It all paid off, and now we must set our focus on the General Election on November 3rd.

The margins were very tight in the primary, so every vote is critical on November 3rd. You have my promise that I will continue to work hard to be your next School Board member representing District 1 and be committed and dedicated in the seat for the four years that follow.

But I need your help to get there... can I count on you to help me spread the message of how voters can Improve Schools with ABC?

Managing a $652 million budget requires business acumen. This diversity is missing on our board. I bring experience as a corporate executive. I'm familiar with tough choices made by weighing the cost of investments against the projected return. As a fiscally conservative business leader, I look for measurable results and chart a new course when needed.

Parents of current MCPS students need an advocate. As a parent, I am focused on ensuring dollars are invested wisely and resources are available for ALL 43,000 students while finding creative ways to increase resources for those who need them most.

Developing and implementing policy is not a task for on-the-job training. As a private sector business executive, nonprofit director and co-founder and professional association leader, I have written policy, overseen its implementation, and most importantly, submitted to its authority.

Here's how you can help make sure my vision and my voice are in the forefront the next two and a half months:



  • Put yard signs at your home or business. We can deliver.

  • Like my social media pages, and post my campaign info on all your social media. Ask your friends to share with their contacts.

  • Volunteer to walk around the community, sign wave with us, or make calls as soon as ballots drop.

  • Volunteer at the polls on November 3rd.

No matter what time or contribution you can offer, your vote is, of course, the most valuable and so appreciated!

If you have questions or ideas, please email me at Allison@ABC4Schools.com.

Thank you for your continued support! Tell everyone you know, you can Improve our Schools with ABC!
Allison B. Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment