Wednesday, August 19, 2020

CALIFORNIA - YOUNG KIN IS NEED IN CONGRESS BY CALIFORNIANS - SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HER!

Reader,

Outraged doesn’t even begin to describe it.

My opponent belittled and tokenized me as an immigrant.

My family came to America in search of a better life. Through hard work and determination I was able to put myself through college, start a business, and raise a family. For that, I am incredibly proud. If elected, I would be the first Korean-American woman to serve in Congress. An honor I do not take lightly.
Gil Cisneros’s comments attempt to undermine who I am and belittle me. This hurts me to my core because it not only undermines me but all immigrants and people of color across the nation who don’t fall in line with the far-left political positions he supports.

Belittled

Despite the fact that I have worked tirelessly advocating for our community, always supported policies that allow the next generation to achieve the American Dream, and our campaign is considered one of the best in the nation-- Gil Cisneros dared to write me off as a token candidate.

Despite spending two decades assisting members of our community through the immigration process and helping so many achieve citizenship -- a difficult process I myself have navigated -- Gil Cisneros dared to call me an “immigrant that doesn’t support immigration.”

Democrats like Gil Cisneros are more interested in scoring political points and following Pelosi’s agenda in lock step. They care more about winning the next election than making real progress towards immigration reform.

We cannot let Gil’s partisanship and bigotry go unanswered. Will you join me and fight back against these outrageous remarks?

If you’re able, please chip in whatever you can to let Gil Cisneros know we will not take these insults lying down. $5, $10, or even just $1 will go a long way in this fight.

As an immigrant and conservative woman, this isn’t the first time I have been subjected to the Left’s attacks. In fact, in 2018, they spent $10,000,000.00 to silence me. I know first-hand the struggle and burden that comes to those who threaten the Left’s narrative.

That’s why I need your help. This is not the first and certainly won’t be the last time the Left comes after us. Not after POLITICO called this race a toss-up. And certainly not after we won our primary -- defeating our Far Left opponent.

I need you to stand with me.

While Gil Cisneros launches disgusting attacks, I will continue fighting for a better, brighter future with opportunity for all.

Thank you,

Young Kim



During this time of uncertainty, many American families are struggling to make ends meet. Please contribute only if you are able. If you are unable to donate at this time, we could still use your support -- 
endorse Young Kim here!


No comments:

Post a Comment