Wednesday, August 5, 2020

ARIZONA - SENATOR MARTHA McSALLY THANKS EVERYONE AND ASKES FOR YOUR SUPPORT

McSally for Senate

Dear Patriot,
 
First and foremost, I want to say thank you.
 
Yesterday was the Arizona Primary, and thanks to your dedicated support, I am proud to have officially accepted the Republican nomination for Arizona’s Senate seat. I’m humbled and overwhelmed by the army of grassroots supporters who made this possible and look forward to serving as a voice in the Senate for Arizonans and Americans.  
 
Now is where the real fight intensifies. Now that I am the official Republican nominee, I will undoubtedly be on the receiving end of escalated attacks from the Chuck Schumer and National Democrats.
 
So, I need to ask – will you please chip in any amount to help support our fight to keep Arizona red?
 
Schumer, dark money groups, and the liberal elites have dumped millions into flipping my Senate seat. Arizona is a must-win state for Democrats if they want to take the Senate Majority in November.
 
We need to keep the momentum going and your support is critical. Please – chip in what you can to support my fight >>
 
We have less than 3 months until Election Day. Waiting another day or another week will be too late!
 
This is going to be a tough challenge, but with you at my side, I know we can win this fight. This is a pivotal moment and we cannot afford to take our foot off the gas. Can you support our fight and pitch in today?
 
Thank you again for your dedicated support! I am so grateful.
 
In Service,
 
Martha McSally


 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment