Thursday, July 9, 2020

STOP BIG TECH FROM STEALING THE 2020 ELECTION!!!

Candace Owens
 
Fellow Conservative,

I hope you’ll take two minutes to find out how Big Tech plans to steal the 2020 election from President Trump by waging a war to silence conservatives until November.


You see, corporate elites, including Verizon and Starbucks, are pushing a leftist Stop Hate For Profit boycott of Facebook aimed at quieting the conservative voices of…

…President Donald J. Trump and ME!

My name is Candace Owens.

I’m writing this email today to ask you to join my fight against this well-organized plot to shut down conservative ideas in this pivotal year that’ll define America’s future.

Image
Did you know that Facebook recently added me to their new, top-secret “Hate Agent” category?

If you follow me on Facebook or have ever said a nice thing about me on their platform, I have bad news for you because you’re probably a “Hate Agent” too!
As you can see, Big Tech giants like Facebook continue to work closely with corporate elites, and the far-Left radical mob in a major effort to snuff out conservative voices like mine - a major piece of their plan to tip the 2020 election to “Sleepy” Joe Biden!

That’s why I’m asking for your support to help me and my team spread my conservative message to the millions of Black Americans who’ll…

… leave the Democrat plantation and swing the election to President Trump!


Thanks in advance for your support!
Yours in freedom,


Candace Owens
Candace Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment