Friday, July 24, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 07/24/2020


WEEKLY UPDATE

The best thing by far about this campaign has been all the new friends we’ve had the opportunity to meet. District 22 is full of wonderful people like Duffy, my new friend I met while spending time in Chiefland recently. Like me, Duffy is a 7th generation Floridian whose family settled in the same area as some of my ancestors over 100 years ago. I couldn’t help but wonder if our families were friends many years ago. Either way, I’m glad we’re friends now, and I’m so honored by his support and look forward to representing all the good people of District 22 in the Florida House.
While we were in Chiefland, Amanda and I stopped for a quick selfie. She’s the best campaign partner I could ever ask for!
And you are among the best friends and supporters I could ask for. Thank you so much for standing with me in this campaign. Remember to send in your vote-by-mail ballot, and remind your friends to do the same.
 
Have a great weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment