Tuesday, July 7, 2020

BEFORE IT'S NEWS 07/07/2020

REPORTER: John RollsIn this video I start off slow but pick up steam as I submit the evidence and examples. By comparing our situation to the study of torture & coercion on Prisoners of War, I believe it becomes clear that what we are being put through with the virus response is a near perfect parallel to the Amnesty International definition of torture & Bidermans ‘Chart of Coercion.
.......................................................................................................................

REPORTER: John RollsThe Deep State/MSM are pushing the race card and pushing the virus agenda very hard, they know they need to keep it going until the election, this has already failed the people are now seeing right through it. [GM] as the start, the investigation has been on going and one person will lead to another, this has been planned from the beginning. The treason and sedition cases must be linked to the crimes against humanity cases, only then will people see the true nature of the Deep State players crimes, it is now the patriots turn.
.......................................................................................................................
REPORTER: Blogdog: Since using Humic Fulvic I have had more vivid dreams. I use to not dream at all or sure didn’t remember any of my dreams. Now I am seeing images that have meaning and some do not. But the important thing is I am dreaming again.
......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment