Thursday, July 23, 2020

ARIZONA - REELECT MARTHA McSALLY - DO NOT LET DEMOCRATS BUY ARIZONA!!!!

McSally for Senate
Dear Patriot,
 
You need to see these crazy numbers.
 
My opponent raised 12.8 million dollars in Q2, that’s over, $100,000 a day, $4,000 an hour, and $70 a minute. The left-wing mob has mobilized around him because they share the SAME ideology. Don’t be fooled by any ‘moderate’ talk!
 
We need your immediate support to stop my opponent and Chuck Schumer from taking control of our Senate Majority. Arizona is a decisive battleground state this election year – your contribution today will have a MAJOR impact on the fight to defend conservative values! Please pitch in $25 or more and support our fight to keep Arizona and the Senate red.
 
But hurry - my opponent already raised another $140 in the time it took you to read this…Donate what you can to help us fight back >>>
 
In my opponent, Schumer has found his ‘yes man’ who will blindly support the latest radical leftist proposal. We need stalwart, America First conservatives in the Senate, not a rubberstamp for the left-wing agenda.
 
I know this will be a tough fight – but the stakes are far too high to let Democrats takeover the Senate in November! I’ve won tougher fights than this before – and with your help – I’ll do it again.
 
So, can I count on you? Pitch in now to support our fight!
 
In Service,
 
Martha McSally

 

 

 




 
Paid for by McSally for Senate, Inc.
5080 NORTH 40TH ST, SUITE 265
PHOENIX, AZ 85032

No comments:

Post a Comment