Thursday, June 11, 2020

SAN DIEGO POLICE ARREST 'BROWN BERET' CHIEF!

Submitted by: Roger Ogden & J Cryots

This arrest is a little like the George Floyd arrest, though Eddie Alvarez is probably not on drugs. He was arrested for interfering with an investigation and resisting arrest.  Four cops took him down.  One has his knee on his back and two other are holding his head and legs down.  I don't think the knee on the neck position is allowed in San Diego.

Chicano Park is similar to the area in Seattle that has been occupied recently by antifa.  Chicano Park was occupied by the Chicanos in 1970 and they say it is no longer part of the US, but the first part of the national homeland, Aztlan, to be re-taken.  This, even though our taxes are use to fund the Park.  Because they claim to own the land they are very hostile to cops to being in the Park.  Cops represent American law enforcement.  They think they should be in control in the park, not the cops.

Brown Beret Chief Arrested in Chicano Park - Patriot Fire �

  
 

Brown Beret Chief Arrested in Chicano Park - Patriot Fire �

Eddie Alvarez is the Commander of the Brown Berets de Aztlan in San Diego. He is arrested and booked for felony ...

This is a video made by a Chicano militant that I copied and re-used.  The Chicano Park militants take video of events, put their spin on it and circulate it among the sympathizers.  I can copy their videos and post them on Bitchute, a free speech video hosting service.  I could not do that on YouTube, because the owner would make a copyright claim, the video would be taken down and I would get a strike on my channel.

Bitchute does not get a lot of traffic, though.  I embed videos in a post on my blog and share on Facebook.  Am trying to build up the viewership of my blog, since I have been de-platformed on YouTube since last October.

Roger Ogden
San Diego, Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment