Sunday, June 28, 2020

OSHA Test / WEARING COVID MASK HUGE VIOLATION!!!!!

Submitted by: Mary Seales and Larry Jordan

Subject: Short Video: OSHA Test / WEARING COVID MASK HUGE VIOLATION!!!!!

I went in to see my doctor, and saw the attached notice in his office.  It is good information to have.  I thanked him for being an honest doctor!  It is so rare today!  He said to feel free to print this up and to distribute widely.  In fact, let's make this go viral!


If you have been denied entrance into a store because you did not have on a mask, give the store owner a copy of this notice.  They need to know what they are asking people to do.  Also, see this video  13:06.  Very informative.  If you are required to wear a mask in your workplace, your employer needs to know what OSHA has to say about that!

Comment of Mary Seales:  I know in my heart, this is about control and nothing else.  If it were not, then it would be a recommendation not a mandate.  And it nags at me day and night, that the free society I was 
living in is in danger of being lost.  

I'm going to look  into getting one of the finger thingies that measure the amount of oxygen you are getting. They show them on sale on line.  If anyone has any firsthand knowledge of 
the use of this, please let me know.

Now that there is a little bit of a "spike"  right away I see the clamping down.  More stores are mandating the masks.  My church is going to on line for the month of July.  I see a never - ending 
array of this fear - mongering.  How do we even know if there is a spike?   And how many times are we  going to be asked to jump and most people just say "how high?"

No comments:

Post a Comment