Friday, June 12, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 06/12/2020


WEEKLY UPDATE

On Day One of this campaign, I made a commitment to qualify for the ballot by petition rather than paying a hefty qualifying fee to the State of Florida. I believe government gets enough of our hard-earned dollars!

In December of last year, I kept that commitment when we collected enough signatures to qualify six months ahead of this week’s deadline. Now, it’s finally official: We are on the ballot!
Many thanks to the 1,219 folks in Levy and Marion Counties who signed a petition. This is a major milestone, but we are not finished yet. I need your help as we enter the home stretch of this campaign. Please get in touch with me if you can support our campaign by volunteering or by contributing financially—any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. You can make a donation quickly and securely by clicking here.

I’m so grateful for everyone who has helped in any way, and we are continuing to consolidate support among local leaders in District 22. The growing list of folks who have endorsed our campaign includes Fanning Springs Mayor Trip Lancaster, Levy County Sheriff Bobby McCallum, Representative Stan McClain, Levy County School Board member Ashley Clemenzi, Levy County Tax Collector Linda Fugate, Williston Mayor Jerry Robinson, and Belleview Mayor Christine Dobkowski. I’m also very proud to have so many first responders behind us. I’ve been endorsed by the Gator Fire Council, Professional Firefighters of Ocala, Gainesville Professional Fire Fighters, Marion County Firefighters, and Levy County Firefighters.
I’m the only candidate in this race that qualified by petition, and I did it while running a business and being the father of four children. That’s the same work ethic and commitment that I will take to Tallahassee. I know I won’t get there without you. Thank you for your friendship and support!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment