Tuesday, June 2, 2020

CALIFORNIA - ERIC EARLY FOR CONGRESS - REPLACE A DO NOTHING!

Schiff Tweet

Fellow American:

I had someone ask me the other day if I am fed up – you are darn right I am! I have watched American cities burn, and I have watched Adam Schiff use it as yet another opportunity to falsely attack our President.

Enough is enough.
 
Defeat Adam
SchiffAdam Schiff and the radical left is so blinded by their intense hatred of President Trump that they cannot see how badly they are embarrassing themselves. They cheered when they tried to remove a sitting president.

They cheered when the nation was struck with COVID 19 and the economy collapsed.

They are cheering as American cities burn from riots.

ADAM SCHIFF IS ONE OF THEIR MAIN CHEERLEADERS!

Schiff will stop at nothing to remove Trump from office. Even now, as our cities are smoldering, Americans are hurting, and the police are preparing for another night of destruction, how did Adam Schiff act?

He told the President of the United States to “shut up.”

I have had enough – for the good of our nation—we must do everything we can to defeat Adam Schiff this Fall and send him packing for good.

My name is Eric Early, and I am the Republican candidate who is going to defeat Adam Schiff. I got fed up with the actions of the Schiff and his leftist cronies, so I stepped up to prevent them from succeeding in their disgusting attempts to hijack our country.

I am a patriot like you who loves this great nation and my family. I’ve enjoyed the benefits of hard work in America and I’m leaving a successful career in the private sector to ensure Americans from all walks of life can enjoy the American Dream without interference from the radical left who wants to take your freedoms away.

We owe it to our children and grandchildren to stand up and fight for President Trump and everything he’s done to protect this great nation. We won’t tolerate attempts by Schiff’s Antifa comrades to burn our cities and our Republic to the ground.

For our nation’s future,
 
Eric Early

Eric Early
Republican for Congress
 
P.S. After you donate…please forward this email to every red-blooded American in your email list. Chip in $75 or MORE TODAY and put an end to Adam Schiff’s political career!
 
Defeat Adam Schiff »
PAID FOR BY ERIC EARLY FOR CONGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment