Thursday, May 21, 2020

THE PATRIOTIC TIMES - NEWLY LEAKED BIDEN PHONE CALL

Submitted by: Terry Payne

https://thepatriotictimes.com/newly-leaked-biden-calls-could-hand-trump-2020/

THE PATRIOTIC TIMES
....you won't hear a peep about this tape from MSM or the democrap chronies!
This confirms video evidence where Biden at the January 2018 Council on
Foreign Relations meeting bragged about getting Ukraine to fire prosecutor
who was investigating gas company BURISMA where his son held a high paying
BOD job.

*********************************************************************
Newly Leaked Biden Calls Could Hand Trump 2020

By The Patriotic Times
<https://thepatriotictimes.com/author/the-patriotic-times/>  about an hour
ago


Photo Via Mandel Ngan/ AFP / Getty Images
A ground-breaking private phone call that took place while Joe Biden served
as vice president is so troubling that it may be enough to force Biden to
drop his bid for the White House.
At a press conference Andriy Derkach, an independent member of Ukraine's
parliament, said he had received recorded phone call conversations between
Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Derkach played these
recordings at the press conference.
You may remember Biden bragging to a group of people in 2018 about threating
Ukrainian president Poroshenko to get Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin fired
over his investigation into Burisma, a company which Hunter Biden, Joe's
son, sat on the board of.
These disturbing recordings reveal just how corrupt these Biden threats
were. This clip specifically dated February 18, 2016, is Poroshenko talking
to Biden:
"I have some positive and negative news. I will start with positive news.
... Yesterday, I met with the General Prosecutor Shokin. And despite the
fact that we didn't have any corruption charges, we don't have any
information about him doing something wrong, I specifically asked him - no,
it was a day before yesterday - I specifically asked him to resign ... as
his position as a state person. And despite of the fact that he has a
support in the power and as a finish of meeting with him, he promised me to
give me the statement on resignation. And one hour ago he bring me the
written statement of his resignation. And this is my second step for keeping
my promises."
The key piece here is when Poroshenko says that he personally asked Shokin
to resign in order to "keep promises" to Biden, despite not having "any
information about him doing something wrong"
Realizing the severe impact that this could have on Biden's already slim
chances at the White House, the former VP's campaign spokesman Andrew Bates
quickly responded to the release of the tapes by claiming, "They heavily
edited this, and it's still a nothingburger that landed with a thud."
Donald Trump Jr. pointed to another troubling leaked audio clip of Biden's
communications with the Ukrainian president at the time which took place on
May 13, 2016:
THEN-VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: Hey Mr. President, Joe Biden. How are you?
THEN-UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT PETRO POROSHENKO: Very well indeed, as usual, when
I hear your voice. Thank you very much.
BIDEN: Well you are doing very well, congratulations on getting the new
Prosecutor General. I know there is a lot more that has to be done, but I
really, I really think that's, I think that's good. And I understand your
working with Rada in the coming days on a number of additional laws to
secure the IMF. But congratulations on installing the new Prosecutor
General, it's going to be critical for him to work quickly to repair the
damage Shokin did. And I'm a man of my word and now that the new Prosecutor
General is in place, we're ready to forward to signing that new $1 billion
loan guarantee. And I don't know how you want to go about that. I'm not
going to be able to get to Kyiv anytime soon, I mean, next month or so. And,
and I don't know whether you could either sign it with our ambassador or if
you came here, we could sign or if you want, we're inviting Groysman here
later. I'm going to be talking to him later this morning, not for that
purpose, we're inviting him to Washington and so I'll leave it up to you as
to how you want that done and when you want it done.
POROSHENKO: First of all, thank you very much indeed for these words of
support. Believe me, that it was a very tough challenge and a very difficult
job and Mrs. Tymoshenko and Mr. Lyashko fraction tried to break this because
we not only voted for the new Prosecutor General, which we do in a very
short period of time, within one day we changed the law. By the way, in this
law we are presenting the set, the new structure of the General Prosecutor's
Office, including the General Inspection as we agreed with you. And the
second thing, I immediately invited Lutsenko and said that he should contact
your embassy and I would be very pleased if you will have certain person,
who can come either from Washington or whatever. We have here - I don't
remember his name - the Ukrainian origin American prosecutor. He is a little
bit old. I sent to the Jeffrey his name, and he was ready to come and to be
assistant and adviser. He has a very good experience in the American system
and he can be the person of trust within new prosecution system. I think
this is exactly the right time to do that. And if he's still ready to come
and to cooperate from the very first step, from the very first minute of the
new Prosecutor, that is exactly what I'm looking for.
BIDEN: Well, let me, let me get in contact with the Justice Department and
pursue that. I'll get his name and let me find out where that is, because it
is in our interest, obviously, to provide professional assistance as quick
as we can. So this gets up and started it in the right direction. So, I will
move on that as soon as we hang up. I'll put that in train and I'll get back
to you as to what we are, what I am able to do.
POROSHENKO: Absolutely. Second, thank you very much indeed, this is exactly
what I am looking for. The second thing is that I want to thank you that you
give me your word that immediately when we change the legislation and I
appoint the new Prosecutor General, and it would be Yuriy Lutsenko as we
agreed on our previous meeting in Washington and when it happen, we can have
this loan guarantee and thank you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment