Friday, May 15, 2020

FLORIDA - ANNA P LUNA FOR CONGRESS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

Fellow Conservative,
I’ve achieved the status of FRONTRUNNER in the election to replace Democrat Charlie Crist in Congress.
But now I need your help securing it.
So I’ve locked down a temporary 5-HOUR MATCH to ensure we reach our mid-month fundraising goal before the deadline.
Over the last couple weeks, we’ve seen just how much corruption plagues our nation’s capital.
President Trump has exposed the corruption. Now he needs a congressional majority that will ensure all guilty parties are held accountable for what they’ve done.
My opponent, Charlie Crist, is the epitome of the swamp.
He is tied to ObamaGate, he voted to impeach President Trump, he says whatever it takes to get elected, he’s been in office for 30 years, and is owned by corporate interests.
I’m not owned by anyone. My only allegiance is to the American people -- and that’s exactly why I chose to serve in the United States Air Force.
Now I need your help getting to Congress so that I can continue putting the American people first.
Thank you,
Anna Paulina Luna
Republican Candidate for Congress
FL-13

No comments:

Post a Comment