Monday, May 25, 2020

BEFORE IT'S NEWS 05/25/2020

A Powerful Message Everyone Should See. Please Watch and Share. We Control Our Future. Not Them.
REPORTER: RMichael: This video was sent to us by one of our subscribers. A very powerful message. Please watch and share. We must not sit idle and have our decisions made for us. We must speak up and take our power back. Please share.
.......................................................................................................................

REPORTER: John RollsYears ago when I worked full time, I was never sick. Then when I was no longer working, I was getting colds, flus, etc continually. My doctor at the time said, when I was around people all the time, I was building up an immunity. When I was no longer working, my immunity was no longer as strong so I was catching everything that came along. Staying away totally from people is not the answer to this problem.
.......................................................................................................................
CONTRIBUTOR: N. Morgan: So many things in our society today are complete frauds and fakes. From news and marketing to science and politics, our world is filled with an extraordinary amount of lies, deception, disinformation, misinformation, fakery, fraud, facades, mirages, and propaganda. The good thing though is that once you awaken to the deception, you can use it as a tool for raising your consciousness.
.......................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment