Thursday, April 9, 2020

WHO DETERMINES ESSENTIAL VS NON-ESSENTIAL?

Submitted by: William Bissell

Non essential to you, but not to me.

I don't know  why we are putting up with this Fake  PLAN=DEMIC anymore??  

I went by Home Depot,   Hannaford,  Price Chop,Liquor stores, Smoke shops, Beer Belly Bob's,  Sam's,   Walmart and all Kinds of  Contractors Driving around, Recycle businesses, Bottle and Car recycle shop  and lawn services, Tree Choppers are all open, Flower shops. Hardware, Comic books Stores, corner marts. Staples, Accountant Offices, Media  with sound people and Camera folks all standing around,  Radio personalities, Road Construction, pizza shops, laundry mats, Verizon trucks buzzing, Pest control, Pet shops, Dog Groomers, banks .. all that and Many I'm forgetting
.  
But because I  remained Open AFTER, telling my Mayor that I was not going to Hide, I got Complaints,  Complaints?!  

So the city building inspector Shut me down as if I was a Criminal.  How dare you remain open,   Despite the Executive Order that says SINGLE OWNER OCCUPIED Businesses, CAN  Remain open?   
   
So Now I have to sit on the sidelines,  Begging for Unemployment,  waiting to get into a Crashed Phone system?    But no need to worry, I'll just lose 25% - 30% of my business as people will go  other places that open earlier or have an open chair .   25 yrs flushed down the toilet...  What the Hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment