Friday, March 20, 2020

OREGON - PLEASE SUPPORT ALEK SKARLATOS FOR U.S. CONGRESS 4th CD

CONGRESSIONAL SURVEY REQUEST: My name is Alek Skarlatos, I’m a 27-year-old Republican running for Congress in a district that we CAN FLIP this November.

In 2015, my friends and I caught the attention of President Trump following an Islamic terrorist attack we helped to stop on a train bound for Paris, France.
trumptwitter

Now, I’m hoping that I can catch YOUR attention.

Will you please spare a few moments to take my flip the district congressional survey today?
SOTU Survey

Alek for Oregon
Friend,

The experience of facing radical Islamic terrorism firsthand changed my life; ever since, I’ve felt an unshakeable call to serve my community. Recently, I decided the best way I can do that is to run for the U.S. House.

But I’ve quickly found out this race is going to be the most challenging thing I’ve ever set out to do.

My friends in the Republican party have identified you as one of the most passionate conservatives in the country, and I’m hoping you’ll offer me some advice as I seek to flip Oregon’s 4th Congressional District from BLUE to RED.
SOTU Survey

The survey will take less than 30 seconds, but your feedback will serve me throughout my campaign.

Friend, you may not live in Oregon and might be wondering why I’m reaching out to you today.

The answer is simple: The Republican Party needs a “squad” of our own; a new generation of conservative thinkers and leaders who are willing and able to take on anti-American legislators like Ilhan Omar and AOC.

trumpalek

I’ve seen the devastation caused by the radical ideologies Ilhan and AOC refuse to condemn; if I’m elected to the U.S. House, I’ll challenge these women on the House floor to condemn radical Islamic terrorism once and for all.

If I get to Congress, they’re going to hate me.

I appreciate any input and advice you’re able to offer me, and if you feel as strongly as I do that we need young conservatives to take on AOC and her squad -- consider taking my congressional survey today.

SOTU Survey

If I can break through the noise and earn the support of conservative patriots around the country like you, I’m absolutely confident I can beat the Democrat who has been in office since BEFORE I WAS BORN!

Thank you,
Alek for Oregon
Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress




Paid for by Alek for Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment