Monday, March 30, 2020

NEWS WITH VIEWS 03/30/2020

What Is Wrong With Biden–Jill Biden, That Is?

Again, I suspect that the powers-that-be––among them brainiacs like David Axelrod, Valerie Jarrett, and especially George Soros, who appears, through his massive contributions, to own the Democrat Party, the Democratic National Committee, and most if not all Democrat fund-raising committees..........
https://newswithviews.com/what-is-wrong-with-biden-jill-biden-that-is/
by Joan Swirsky.

Another Crisis to Survive or Just the Greatest Manipulation?

I had plans for my vacation. This was not one of them. However, here I am, stuck at home, because of this manufactured panic and aggressively promoted hysteria affecting the globe by means of the relentless, explicit regurgitation and droning on and on and on from every “news” media agency and outlet on the earth. Well, I have had enough. ENOUGH, I tell you!.........
https://newswithviews.com/another-crisis-to-survive-or-just-the-greatest-manipulation/
by Alice Byrd.

What’s Coming Won’t Be Pretty: Covid 19’s Exponential Growth

This morning, I walked into my local Natural Grocers food store in Golden, Colorado to buy our weekly stock of food. Inside, virtually everyone wore face masks. No happy chatter by anyone with anyone! Big sheets of plexiglass separated cashiers from customers. One couple walked in with full hazmat blue uniforms and face masks, plus gloves.........
https://newswithviews.com/whats-coming-wont-be-pretty-covid-19s-exponential-growth/
by Frosty Wooldridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment