Thursday, March 19, 2020

FLORIDA - SUPPORT LUNA FOR CONGRESS

Fellow Conservative,
Voters elected Charlie Crist as a Republican.
But after a “special hug” with Barack Obama, he betrayed his constituents by becoming a full-blown liberal Democrat.
We The People need to hold RINOs accountable for stabbing us in the back.
That’s why I’m running for Congress to defeat Charlie Crist. But I cannot win this grassroots fight without support from Florida voters like you.
I’m a pro-Trump conservative, a veteran, and the granddaughter of LEGAL immigrants who came to America in search of a better life.
After my time in the Air Force, I determined that my service to our country was not over.
I decided it was time to run for Congress and give President Trump the allies he needs in Washington to truly DRAIN THE SWAMP.
No one captures the sliminess of Washington more than backstabber Charlie Crist who I’m now running to defeat in Florida’s 13th Congressional District.
This election is our chance to send a powerful message to every RINO in America -- betray your voters and we’ll kick you out of office.
Thank you,
Anna Paulina Luna
Republican Candidate for Congress
FL-13

No comments:

Post a Comment