Friday, February 21, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 02/21/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

House District 22 is full of wonderful people, and I’m constantly inspired by the folks I meet on the campaign trail. Today, for example, I had the privilege of listening to the stories so bravely shared by students from the Pace Center for Girls. Their annual luncheon was very well attended, and I was glad to be part of those cheering on this great organization.
Also this week, I enjoyed being with freedom-loving friends at On Top of the World. These men and women love America and cherish our Constitution.
I also spent an evening this week visiting with some fellow patriots who have a proper understanding of the limited role government should play in our lives and that our rights come from the God who created us, not from government. That’s exactly the perspective I’ll take to Tallahassee.
And I’m inspired by friends like you who are supporting our campaign. Whether you’ve contributed financially, shared our conservative message with your friends, or offered an encouraging word to my family and me, please know you are very appreciated and we couldn’t do this without you.

Thank you!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment