Sunday, January 26, 2020

MARYLAND - JIM SIMPSON FOR U.S. CONGRESS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

Submitted by: Merlin

**Running for Congress**
Folks:

I have been reading, writing and speaking about our national crisis now for almost 20 years, and feel as though I am shouting at a wall. And that is because I HAVE been shouting at a wall: the Left media's wall of silence, drowning out our voices.

Well, I've had enough! I believe the only way to talk past the media censors and effect change is to do so from a position of strength. So I've filed to be the GOP candidate for Maryland's District 2 in the upcoming 2020 election. Here is my campaign site: www.jimsimpsonforcongress.com.


My opponent is an 18 year incumbent Democrat. In order to beat him, I will need to raise at least $1 million. And let's be clear: I will not win this election; WE will win this election! This is a team fight, and without you on the team, the goal is unreachable. So I'm asking for your support.

1. Please go HERE to donate as much as you can. For the primary, the maximum is $2,800 per voting age family member, and the same amount for the general election, so $5,600 total per person for the campaign. But any amount you can give will help, $100$50, even $25 or less. Sign up for recurring donations if you can afford it.

I will be contacting those of you who have already pledged support individually, but please take action to honor that support now. If those pledges are honored, this campaign will be launched with over $50,000 - a good start.

2. Please solicit friends and family to support my campaign. Send them the link to my campaign site, www.jimsimpsonforcongress.com, along with a note from yourself urging them to support me. Do not forward this email, as you may get unsubscribed from the Swamp Report if you do.


 This year's election may be the most critical in our nation's history, and is definitely the most critical year to maintain the advances made over the past three. We all have to be engaged as much as possible. We have all witnessed how the Red/Green Axis has sought to bring us down at every turn, and since 2016, their agenda is out in the open.

You have been fighting this battle with me. We are all activists, we are all on the same team and we are all exhausted. The only way to get traction is in a position of influence. That is what finally convinced me to run. I will take this battle to Congress.
  • I will fight to get the Muslim Brotherhood declared a terrorist organization.
  • I will demand investigations into the Southern Poverty Law Center, Soros foundations and other subversive, anti-American organizations.
  • I will fight to abolish the refugee resettlement program and reform the rest of the insane immigration regime.
  • I will tackle the education bureaucracy.
  • I will confront internet tech's censorship
  • I will fight to end taxpayer funding for abortion
And a lot more. I will exploit every crack in the Deep State. Name your issue. You all know where I stand, and I have not wavered ever. I will be YOUR voice in Congress, and you will have direct access to get the inside scoop on what is happening and why.

The most critical component of this campaign is adequate funding. Especially in Maryland, I just will not get the traction needed without a lot of money. So again, please donate whatever you can and urge family members and friends to do the same.

You can donate directly by credit card HERE. In order to send a check by mail, fill out the form linked HERE, and send with check to the campaign office at:
Jim Simpson for Congress
1810J York Rd.
Suite 421
Lutherville, MD 21093
 
Please send a note to everyone you know on our side, and urge them to support this campaign. If we can build this email list to hundreds of thousands, all it will take is people donating $5 or $10 each and we will be there.

For our nation to survive there needs to be a national revival of the American spirit. I probably don't live in your state, but it doesn't matter. This is a national election, and another strong conservative in Congress benefits YOU, regardless of where you live. We need to take over Congress to begin the process of deconstructing all of the wreckage the Left has created. Jump on board and support my campaign now.

Regards,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment