Friday, January 10, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 01/10/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

Happy New Year from our family to yours! As I look back on last year, I’m amazed and humbled by the tremendous support we have received. As I look ahead to all that’s in store for this year, I’m excited to keep working hard to take the conservative values we share to Tallahassee. 
Our campaign is out of the gate and off to a strong start in 2020, beginning with attending the first Gator Fire Council of the year on Monday. It’s always great to be with our first responder friends from all over North Central Florida. Here I am with Professional Firefighters of Marion County President Danny Garcia, Florida Professional Firefighters President Wayne Bernoska, and Representative Chuck Clemons. I’m so grateful for the support of these devoted public servants. I will have their back in Tallahassee!


On Tuesday, I was glad to join the patriots at the first Tri-County Trump Club meeting. I’m excited to see this group get off the ground, and I look forward to being with these committed conservatives again soon.

Tonight, I’m looking forward to being the guest speaker at the On Top of the World Republican Club. I really appreciate and enjoy opportunities like these to share our conservative vision as well as an update on our campaign’s progress.

Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a great weekend. As always, I’m so grateful for your friendship and support!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment