Thursday, November 21, 2019

NEWS WITH VIEWS 11/21/2019

Donald Trump, Impeachment and Bait and Switch

President Trump is getting very little support from his own party because both parties are not designed to serve the people. The ever-increasing advancement of government is their job and their PERSONAL wealth and power is their main focus. Government produces nothing. They are fearful that President Trump is going to break up their club..........
http://newswithviews.com/donald-trump-impeachment-and-bait-and-switch/
by Coach Dave Daubenmire.

Old Age With Onset Dementia and Alzheimer’s: Losing Your Memory

The last time I visited my mother before she passed away, I walked into her room with my wife, and sat for 30 minutes telling my mom how much I appreciated her being a super mother during my childhood.  I thanked her for a litany of events that stood out in my mind.  I covered everything from birthdays to sporting events to camping to helping take my first bicycle ride.........
http://newswithviews.com/old-age-with-onset-dementia-and-alzheimers-losing-your-memory/
by Frosty Wooldridge.

Now It’s Getting Dangerous

Somewhere along the way, despite the best and wisest efforts of our country’s founders, our public servants have become our masters. They come to Capitol Hill poor and go home rich. It’s a perpetual party up there, banquet time on Mount Olympus—all at our expense. If Donald Trump has done nothing else, he has at least proved that the Deep State, unspeakably corrupt and lawless.........
http://newswithviews.com/now-its-getting-dangerous/
by Lee Duigon.

No comments:

Post a Comment