Thursday, November 7, 2019

NEW WITH VIEWS 11/07/2019

We May Never Get Another Chance to Save America

Perhaps it is old age, or maybe it is just crankiness, but I find that the older I get the less I care about what others think about me.  Oh, I want others to like me. I want to be invited to all the right gatherings. But I have reached the point in my life where I would rather speak the truth and be hated than speak a lie just to be loved..........
http://newswithviews.com/we-may-never-get-another-chance-to-save-america/
by Coach Dave Daubenmire.

The March of Lunacy

And out on Long Island, a high school football coach has been suspended—for winning. It seems the government in Nassau County has a rule against your football team winning by more than 42 points, and has set up a special panel to “investigate” and punish such mischief. No job is too trivial, too small, or too inane for government to thrust itself into.........
http://newswithviews.com/the-march-of-lunacy/
by Lee Duigon.

What Happens When We Lose Our Core Identity in America

This past week, Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau proclaimed that his country no longer enjoys a “core identity.”  With his father’s quest to multiculturalize Canada away from being Canadian, the son continues to immigrate our northern neighbor into a quagmire of cultures, languages and violent religions.........
http://newswithviews.com/what-happens-when-we-lose-our-core-identity-in-america/
by Frosty Wooldridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment