Friday, November 15, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 11/15/2019

WEEKLY UPDATE

Honoring Veterans
This week started out by honoring the men and women who have bravely served our nation in uniform. I was glad to be among the great crowd that turned out to mark Veterans Day at the beautiful, brand new Veterans Park at On Top of the World. Too many Americans take the blessings of liberty for granted. I’m so grateful to all veterans—their sacrifice and service enable us to live in the greatest country in the world!

Continuing Endorsements
I’m very honored by the endorsements our campaign continues to receive. This week, we announced the endorsement of the Gator Fire Council, the Professional Firefighters of Ocala, and the Gainesville Professional Firefighters. We owe it to these courageous men and women, who stand up for us every day, to stand up for them in Tallahassee, and that's just what I'll do. To read more about these new endorsements as well as a round-up of previous support, please click here or on the image below. 

Collecting Petitions
Just as I plan to be a fiscally conservative state representative, we are running a fiscally responsible campaign and will qualify to be on the ballot through petitions instead of giving away our hard-earned dollars to pay a hefty filing fee to the state. If you can help with collecting petitions, please send me a message or call me on my cell at (352) 262-3995. If you’ve already signed petitions but haven’t turned them in yet, please let me know, and I will pick them up.

Your friendship and support mean the world to me. Have a great weekend!

Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment