Wednesday, September 4, 2019

GEORGIA - DR LERAH LEE FOR DISTRICT 7th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT NEEDS OUR SUPPORT & VOTE!

Lerah Lee for Congress
Conservatives,

In case you need a reminder or haven't received correspondence from me until today – My name is Dr. Lerah Lee. I'm a black conservative Republican, educator, mother of five, and candidate for Congress in Georgia's 7th Congressional District. 

Recently, I came across an article from Fox News – which you've probably heard about by now – in which Marxist member of Congress Alexandria Ocasio Cortez – advocates for the abolition of the Electoral College, calling it a "Racist Scam."

☆ Protect the Electoral College ☆
DONATE NOW »


Well, all I have to say is – that ain't gonna fly. Also, I don't think she paid much attention in civics class …

What the Electoral College actually does is ensure political decision making isn't concentrated with coastal elites, like AOC herself. We should not abolish a system – used effectively for more than 200 years -–just because it didn't provide the expected outcome for one particular party at one moment in history.

As a professional educator – I know my civics, and I promise that If I get to Congress, I'll make sure AOC knows everything there is to know about the Electoral College.

☆ Teach AOC a civics lesson ☆
DONATE NOW »

As an educated black woman (who also happens to be a conservative Republican), I understand the pain of my ancestors who were counted in the census yet denied the right to vote; but historical injustices shouldn't be used as pretense to sow even more division at present.

Comrade AOC needs to be challenged on the merits of her very dangerous ideas – ideally by a conservative of color; but therein lies the problem: there is not a single female Republican of color in the U.S. House.

☆ Send a black Republican to Congress ☆
DONATE NOW »

You can help me change that. I'm not afraid to call AOC out for the fraud that she is – and I'll make it my mission to ensure her message of hate is drowned out. But first, I need to make it through a crowded primary field, and that's where you come in. Can you chip in $25, $50, or even $150 today so I can continue to share my strong, optimistic conservative message to Georgia voters?

I promise you that if I am elected to the House, my first act as a member of Congress will be to challenge AOC to a very public debate – and I guarantee you that you you'll enjoy watching that more than you did the finale of "Cheers".

Time is of the essence – if I'm not able to raise $100,000 by the end of September, I won't qualify for my race's primary debates.

By making a contribution today, you'll be helping to ensure I can hire a campaign team and let the establishment folks know that I'm not playing with them, don't have time for them, that I fear God and if they don't that's on them.

Blessings always,
Dr. Lerah Lee, Ph.D

☆ SUPPORT LERAH LEE ☆
DONATE NOW »

No comments:

Post a Comment