Friday, September 20, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE WEEKLY UPDATE 09/20/2019

WEEKLY UPDATE

This was another busy week for our campaign. Here are a few highlights.

On Monday, we attended the Marion County REC Meeting, followed by celebrating Mayor Kent Guinn’s re-election victory with him on Tuesday. Mayor Guinn is a conservative Republican who is working hard for Ocala, and I look forward to working with him.
I also had the honor of attending and speaking at the ribbon cutting of Ocala Vet Net, a group formed by local veterans to help support veteran-owned businesses. I shared about my family members who have served our country in uniform, including my uncle, a retired Air Force colonel, and my dad and his brother who served during the Vietnam War, as well as my brother-in-law, a retired Air Force major. I'm so proud of them, and I will always do all I can for them and the many like them who have served and continue to serve our country so well!
On Wednesday, we met with the staff of Marion County Senior Services and toured their facilities. What an honor to meet these folks who truly care for our seniors, feeding nearly 230 seniors in need every day.

Yesterday, I’m grateful for the opportunity to speak to a well-attended Equine Engagement event at the Chamber and Economic Partnership (CEP). Equine Engagement is a group of horse enthusiasts and business owners that understand the impact the equine industry has on our local economy and are willing to partner together for the sake of all Marion County.
And last but certainly not least, we were excited to announce two more big endorsements this week: State Representative Stan McClain and Levy County School Board member Ashley Clemenzi. I’m so proud to add these dedicated public servants to the growing list of leaders who are joining our team. Read more about their endorsements by clicking here and here.

This weekend I look forward to spending time with my family and meeting more of you out on the campaign trail. I hope our paths cross soon!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment