Thursday, August 29, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

WEEKLY UPDATE

Before I share some of this week’s highlights from the campaign trail, I want to urge you to make sure you and your family are prepared for a hurricane. Dorian’s track is still uncertain, and even if we are spared this storm, it never hurts to be ready as we are just entering the busiest portion of hurricane season. Click here for a helpful hurricane supply checklist.

This week, it was an honor to speak to a packed room of University of Florida College Republicans. My message was simple: Stand up straight as a proud conservative and don’t allow the media to intimidate you into thinking you’re in the minority as a young conservative. These young people are inspiring, and it was great to be with them.
It was also great to attend the Kiwanis Club of Ocala Sportsman’s Dinner with my nephew, Ivan this week. The crowd was fantastic and the food was even better!
I’m so proud of the support we are receiving from a variety of leaders and organizations. If you missed it, the Marion Professional Firefighters have endorsed my campaign. Public safety is one of my top priorities, and I’m so proud to have the men and women who work so hard to keep our community safe on my team. Click here to read more about their endorsement.
Thanks for your friendship and support. Have a wonderful long weekend, and please make sure to stay safe!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment