Friday, August 2, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 08/01/2019

WEEKLY UPDATE

In case you missed it, I wanted to share our latest endorsement. I’m very honored that Williston Mayor Jerry Robinson has joined our team, and I’m so proud to have his support.
He is doing a great job for my hometown of Williston, and I look forward to the opportunity to partner with him to serve our fellow citizens. Please click here to read more about his endorsement.

The growing list of elected officials supporting our campaign is exciting, and our grassroots strength continues to be strong, too. I’m grateful for each and every person who is standing with us in this mission to take our conservative values to Tallahassee, and I plan to keep working hard to make our case to as many District 22 residents as possible.

Tonight, we're headed to the Feed the Need Event in Ocala. Hope to see many of you there to support this very worthy cause.
Thank you for your friendship and support. It means a lot, and I don’t take it for granted. Have a great weekend!

Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment