Friday, August 9, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE WEEKLY UPDATE 08/09/2019

WEEKLY UPDATE

Last weekend, Amanda and I enjoyed a wonderful evening at the Feed the Need event at Church of the Springs. It was so encouraging to be a part of praying for so many students as they begin the new school year. As you can see, we are very close to welcoming the newest member of our family!
This week kicked off at Ocala’s newest Rotary Club, Brick City Rotary. Rotary has such a rich history of serving our community and communities around the world, and I’m very proud to be part of this new club and look forward to serving alongside these folks.
Last night, I had a great time at the Palm Cay Monthly Republican Club meeting. I’m so appreciative of opportunities like this to not only share my conservative vision but to enjoy fellowship with other committed patriots.
Today, I was interviewed on the Bobby D Show. You can listen to the interview on the Bellevue News and Views Facebook page.
I’m so grateful for another busy week on the campaign trail and for your friendship and support that makes it possible. Have a great weekend!

Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment