Saturday, July 27, 2019

BERTRAND DAILY REPORT 07/27/2019 BDR LINKS

BERTRAND DAILY REPORT The War For Your Mind and Soul Continues

Friends and Associates:

Today's BDR Links Below Video......

I want to welcome the 'Keys-of-Life -- Google Group' of worldwide readers and thank you for allowing Bertrand Daily Report into your group. 

WE might not agree on everything, but like other logical and sane people with different points of view, we can together debate with evidence and sources without attacking the messenger, a typical strategy by those that adhere to the Democrat Communist Party's playbook. It's unfortunate the Party was hijacked, after the JFK assassination, a Party of which I was once part of.

As a note of how I submit reports, nearly on a daily basis......

Generally, you will receive the raw email report on a current [news] subject matter (in the morning PST California time), Monday thru Friday, and by early PM California time, my publisher John Rolls at Beforeitsnews.com does a great job to clean-up the raw report and publishes for the world to read.

If you need the web link before I email it to you in the evening in an email such as this one, just go to Beforeitsnews.com and usually it is listed in the "Featured" column with my name following the title.

Thanks to many others, the Bertrand Daily Report is featured on a few websites around the world and in several languages.

I sell nothing and subscriptions have been free for years, because you should not have to pay to be a Patriot....and your inbox will not be inundated with many emails, however, I occasionally will use (your) report if it has a comment describing the content presented with at least two paragraphs. 

Sending me a link or YouTube link without a comment about the content is usually ignored. 

In contrast.......Robert Steele and Cathy Cardoni send me important reports from time to time with a comment that can be published as only theirs without any comment from me.....mainly because, it;s just one of those days I get lazy LOL. I'd like to present more reports from those that have excellent comments and article/videos to present, but also note.....if I don't answer you back doesn't mean I didn't read it. I also enjoy the thumbs up comments about reports I write and I try to answer all, even those from pissed-off Liberals.

As you will learn and get to know my style of writing..it's far from being perfect grammar and I DO NOT wish to change my style because it's basically my trademark....it's me expressing my thoughts and guidance (often) from an unknown spiritual source. I often wake-up and have no desire to say anything, but something or someone says...."look Dave, just get the first two or three sentences going and [we'll] do the rest. " 

I don't know, but it's very weird and works....something similar to "automatic writing?"

I believe as others do...."we are in a spiritual war" and we on this earth plane have a mission and each one of us should know by now (if you're over 65) what that mission is and mine has obviously been to write as best I can, easy enough to read and avoid boring subjects. 

A college English professor once told me, "write as if a third grader can understand, otherwise, others will lose the full impact of your work." 

Therefore....I (also) became a pretty good speed reader because most BIG TIME publications are filled with many words that have no impact and almost requires having a law degree to read each sentence to fully understand what the hell they're talking about, therefore....I speed right past most sentences and only read the opening statements, the middle and last paragraph to get a good grasp about what the writer is saying.  

We all have our own techniques and I bet Susan and Dave C are crawling in their skin right now as professional writers...oh well. Maybe that's why I am not being paid LOL

Anyway, that's how I do it and glad to say, since 9/11......I have encouraged MANY that feared being ridiculed about posting anything, be it on forums or as a report, to just get it out there because it is the message that is important, not the style. 

For those new to the Bertrand Daily Report, again...I'm Dave Bertrand, retired from aviation, with former law enforcement experience, US Army Vietnam Era Veteran and living along the Southwest Border of the United States, off the-grid in my 33 foot RV with all the bells and whistles to live comfortably in the event of any disaster for at least 6 months before having to load the shotgun for food.

My motto is:

No Deadlines
I can move when I want, anytime I want, and if the view sucks....I just move !

Welcome Aboard....Now Let's Write History
--Dave Bertrand

**********************************************************************

SGT Report: LET'S TALK ABOUT EPSTEIN'S OTHER ISLAND


CIA Robert Steele Agrees, Epstein Needs Military Protection, "Q" [Powerful People Connected]: Capt. Dave Bertrand, Ret. +Video

Epstein is in grave danger and there are multiple ways for rogue elements of the CIA, or Mossad, working on behalf of the Clinton’s and other Deep State operatives to gain access to Epstein REGARDLESS of Epstein being on “Suicide Watch” and isolated from the general prison population. Think [food].
“ROBERT STEELE: Epstein is easily a bishop on the chessboard between Trump and the Deep State inclusive of its Zionist underbelly. Epstein should be in one of our special detention facilities deep inside a military base with its own perimeter, under safehouse conditions, being systematically debriefed. ” (See Steele’s Report Below)
*************************************************************************************


From the Desk of Capt. Dave Bertrand (Ret.) Your Comments Are Welcomed and Can Be Published Unless You Specify Otherwise.

Retired Int'l Freight Captain (DC-8 & B-727), Former (State) Law Enforcement, U.S. Customs (UC) Miami Sector, US Army Military Police Veteran, Former Int'l Aircraft Repo Insurance Contractor, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University & University of Alaska (Undergraduate), Interests include Border Security, 9/11 Truth, Government Corruption, New World Order, Freedom vs Communism, Secret Space Programs & UFO Encounters, Aviation, and Enjoy Living Off-The-Grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment