Tuesday, May 28, 2019

NEWS WITH VIEWS 05/28/2019

A Wake-Up Call For Every Family And Church In The United Stares

This is deadly to the Republic. Your child is a commodity to fit into the New World Order and you are agreeing to the insult. Time will tell as I grieve for their freedom and the future of my country. Will the U.N. succeed while our country slumbers? Will no American parent claim their rights? Will churches watch as the hearts and souls of our children are devoured by the metallic beast? There’s a hush all over the world..........
http://newswithviews.com/a-wake-up-call-for-every-family-and-church-in-the-united-stares/
by Anita Hoge.

Want To Be Empowered? Let Me Show You

People ask me all the time how I know all this ‘stuff’. I don’t work 12-hour days on the farm, ranch or 9-5 for a company. I work at home. I do a lot of research on a thousand different things. It occurred to me recently as I only write a weekly column, I could make an even bigger contribution. Time is an issue for everyone but if you read tweets, you can read a short post.........
http://newswithviews.com/want-to-be-empowered-let-me-show-you/
by Devvy Kidd.

Illegal Health Care Worker Murders 12 Patients

Did you know that Democrat-Communists accuse anyone as being a racist who inquires about someone's legal status?  Yes, this is the latest, despite the fact that intruders from Central America are mostly connected with the cruel murderous gang, MS-13.  Gang-style murders committed by illegal aliens have become common both on the Maryland and Virginia sides of Washington, D.C.........
http://newswithviews.com/illegal-health-care-worker-murders-12-patients/
by Rev. Austin Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment