Sunday, April 28, 2019

HILLARY HAS THE GALL TO BLAME TRUMP FOR HER ILLS DEEDS!

Submitted by: P McMillan

This op-ed fisks itself. The chutzpah by Felonia von Pantsuit accusing someone else of obstruction of justice and partisanship is amazing, especially since the whole Russian collusion bullshit was made up by her campaign on election night as an excuse for her losing the election. I mean this is the person who deleted 33,000 e-mails instead of turning them over to the FBI and who smashed cellphones. Now that’s obstruction of justice. Or BJ’s meeting with Loretta Lynch. More obstruction of justice...............

Here we have prolly the most corrupt person to ever run for president having the balls to say we need to impeach Donald Trump. Chutzpah. Let’s really investigate her and put her in prison where she belongs.'


Chutzpah

It is said that a fine example of chutzpah is a man who murders his parents and then asks for sympathy because he is an orphan. Another example is Crooked Cankles calling for the impeachment of President Trump for obstruction of justice as she did in a WaPo op-ed. An excerpt follows.
First, like in any time our nation is threatened, we have to remember that this is bigger than politics. What our country needs now is clear-eyed patriotism, not reflexive partisanship. Whether they like it or not, Republicans in Congress share the constitutional responsibility to protect the country. Mueller’s report leaves many unanswered questions — in part because of Attorney General William P. Barr’s redactions and obfuscations. But it is a road map. It’s up to members of both parties to see where that road map leads — to the eventual filing of articles of impeachment, or not. Either way, the nation’s interests will be best served by putting party and political considerations aside and being deliberate, fair and fearless.
This op-ed fisks itself. The chutzpah by Felonia von Pantsuit accusing someone else of obstruction of justice and partisanship is amazing, especially since the whole Russian collusion bullshit was made up by her campaign on election night as an excuse for her losing the election. I mean this is the person who deleted 33,000 e-mails instead of turning them over to the FBI and who smashed cellphones. Now that’s obstruction of justice. Or BJ’s meeting with Loretta Lynch. More obstruction of justice.
Here’s an e-mail I got from my buddy Pres.
I’m still trying to figure out how I lost the election.I thought we had the dam thing bought and paid for!
Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?
Was it Wikileaks?
Was it Podesta?
Was it Comey?
Was it having a sexual predator as a husband?
Was it Huma Abedin’s sexual predator husband Anthony Weiner?
Was it because the Clinton Foundation ripped off Haiti?
Was it subpoena violations? Was it the congressional testimony lies?
Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?
Was it the Benghazi fiasco?
Was it pay for play?
Was it being recorded laughing when I got a child rapist off when I was an attorney?
Was it the Travel Gate scandal?
Was it the Whitewater scandal?
Was it the Cattle Gate scandal?
Was it the Trooper-Gate scandal?
OR
Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money?
Or my husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch & the investigation?
Or when I happily accepting the stolen debate questions given to me by CNN?
Or my own secret server in my house and my disdain for classified information?
Or deleting 30,000 emails after I was told not to?
Or having my cell phones and computers destroyed with hammers and Bleach-it?
Was it the Seth Rich murder?
Was it the Vince Foster murder?
Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?
Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
Was it calling half the United States deplorable?
Was it my underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?
Was it Bill’s impeachment?
Was it the lie I told about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?
Was it the $10 million I received for the pardon of Marc Rich?
Or the $6 BILLION lost while I was in charge of the State Dept.?
Or was it because I’m perceived as a hateful, lying, power-hungry, overly ambitious, greedy, nasty person?
Gee, I just can’t seem to put my finger on it.
Here we have prolly the most corrupt person to ever run for president having the balls to say we need to impeach Donald Trump. Chutzpah. Let’s really investigate her and put her in prison where she belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment