Saturday, January 12, 2019

NEWS WITH VIEWS 01/12/2019

Convention Of States Project, Mark Meckler And The Great Deception

Mark Meckler, president of Convention of States Project (COSP), sidesteps the arguments of his conservative opposition. That’s most likely because Meckler’s responses aren’t logical, and his adversaries’ arguments ring true to Republican state legislators whose votes Meckler needs on his Article V convention applications. Instead, Meckler deceives Republicans by playing the victim to leftist, globalist billionaire George Soros. Since April 2017, COSP operatives have spread the false narrative that Soros has declared war on them.........
https://newswithviews.com/convention-of-states-project-mark-meckler-and-the-great-deception/
by Judi Caler

Why Is Rod Rosenstein Leaving Now?

I do not believe in coincidence. Neither am I a conspiracy nut. I read, observe, and catalog information on the cranial hard drive. When I start to see patterns, it arouses my curiosity.  I’m told recognizing patterns is an indicator of obsessive-compulsive disorder. I spent much of my life in the Army. From the first day you learn there is order. Always order. Everything is kept a certain way and in its proper place.........
https://newswithviews.com/why-is-rod-rosenstein-leaving-now/
by JD Pendry

No comments:

Post a Comment