Sunday, December 23, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 12/23/2018

What Kind Of America Are We Sowing Seeds For?, Part3

What is disgusting to me is the hatred our schools have for our freedoms of speech, freedom of religion and most of our other freedoms.  When they are supposed to teach them, they oppose them and act like they don’t even exist.  Students who are patriotic and want to where a shirt with an American flag have been required to turn the shirt inside out or be sent home.  The reason will make you want to pull your hair out..........
https://newswithviews.com/what-kind-of-america-are-we-sowing-seeds-for-part3/
by Pastor Roger Anghis.

Remembering Our WWII Parents At Christmas Time

One of the great things my black American parents gave me was options which permitted me to select what I wanted to be when I grew up. My parents supported my desire to become a professional artist. Receiving numerous scholarships, I attended the Maryland Institute College of Art and landed a job as a graphic designer at WJZ-TV ABC affiliate television station in Baltimore.........
https://newswithviews.com/remembering-our-wwii-parents-at-christmas-time/
by Lloyd Marcus

Is Life So Dear?

The title of this article is most remembered from a speech given by Patrick Henry in Richmond, Virginia on March 20, 1775 at St. John's church where they were holding the second Virginia Convention.  Although many may still remember this famous quote from a staunch Christian who, by the way, would not endorse the Constitution, nor attend the Constitutional Convention, because he knew that the document would eventually be the downfall of America and obviously, he has been proven right.........
https://newswithviews.com/is-life-so-dear/
by Pastor Roger Anghis

No comments:

Post a Comment