Tuesday, December 18, 2018

EFFECTS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE ON EACH STATE

Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

WHAT is it going to take to get the keyboard soldiers to get off their recliners and away from the TV set to actually DO something other than TALK?  Talking is NOT what brought FREEDOM to this land.  It was ACTION  -  followed by words (Declaration of Independence) and backed up by ACTIONS - The Constitution - enforced by (Revolutionary War, WWI, WW2).


Ever since Commicrat Obama’s care took over, my Social Security cost of living increases have been a joke. This year they are non-existent, zero, nada, nothing, $000.00! Gee I wonder why. 

I see lots of Central American mothers and their covey of stair stepped bambinos in the grocery cashing in on Commicrat Nancy Pelosi's American dream, and the RINO’s in congress walking away from Trumps border wall. That’s what I see.

I see them riding to the grocery in a new forty thousand dollar pick ups while I’m still driving a 13 year old Chevy which I like and wouldn’t waste money on a new 40K F150 even if I was in hog heaven.

I also see elected representatives paid by me, but mostly paid by corporations and special interests representing everyone in the world except me. Traitors all!

I’m up to my eyeballs in talk. Time for action on the border, on election reform, on political crime! We don’t need no more stinkin talk. 
 
 
Effects illegal immigrants are having on EACH STATE
 You can click onto any state and see the effect that 'undocumented residents' are having on that state.
(We could put up a gold wall for what it costs us for illegal aliens.)
Information graphics on how much illegals burden you and your state:
 
Alabama                                                                           
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
 
 

 
 


...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

No comments:

Post a Comment