Sunday, November 4, 2018

ARIZONA - YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH MARTHA McSALLY - SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HER!


This is an emergency and I don't have a lot of time. My team on the ground has been on the phones all week and they confirmed it — this race is a total toss-up. The winner will come down to just a few votes. 

Sinema is buying up almost every TV commerical slot available to smear my record and trick the final 5% of swing voters into thinking she's a moderate. 

These people are holding out until election day to make a final decision on who they are voting for. 


I've been advised that the only way to defend my campaign at this point and pull out a win on Tuesday is to purchase all remaining TV commerical slots before Sinema does and clear my name. That's going to cost $100,000. 

I did the math and if you're able to chip in $25 or more it'll go a huge way towards helping me reach the goal.


SECURE DONATE NOW ›››

We have to secure these votes TODAY. We have to show them that Sinema is no moderate, she's simply in the "liberal witness protection program" and will come out of hiding the second she's elected. 

With so much on the line this year and Democrats closing in on Senate control, every dollar you're able to give will make the difference. 

I know you're just as worried about the prospects of a Democratic takeover as I am, so please help me stop that from happening by pitching in before it's too late.

Thank you. I can't do it without you. 

In service, 
Martha McSally 


SECURE DONATE NOW ›››

No comments:

Post a Comment