Thursday, October 4, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 10/04/2018

Dems New America: Guilty Until You Prove Your Innocence

That phrase…guilty until proven innocent… has been getting a lot of attention lately with the reputation-mugging of Judge Kavanaugh. But we shouldn’t be surprised because the presumption of guilt is evident every time I try to board an airplane. In the eyes of the TSA we are all considered guilty.  We have to prove our innocence before we can set foot in the plane..........
https://newswithviews.com/legal-audacity-is-the-answer-to-political-aggression/
by Coach Dave Daubenmire.

My Father Said That If You Tell A Lie, You Must Keep Lying To Cover Your Lie

He then said, “You get caught in your own lie for the rest of your life.” When I was a kid, I lied to my father once about going to a Cub Scout meeting.  He dropped me off at the den meeting house. He brought me 30 minutes early. I sat around until I couldn’t sit around anymore. So, I skipped down the street and made my way back home.........
https://newswithviews.com/my-father-said-that-if-you-tell-a-lie-you-must-keep-lying-to-cover-your-lie/
by Frosty Wooldridge

Liberals And Suicide

Liberals love assisted suicide, with or without the sufferer’s consent. God’s wisdom, personified, speaks, in Proverbs 8:36: “But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.” We are talking about liberals here, whose favorite social engineering projects are abortion, sodomy, transgenderism, and what they prefer to call euthanasia, a Greek term meaning “easy death.”.........
https://newswithviews.com/liberals-and-suicide/
by Lee Duigon

The Crime Of Bearing False Witness

You see, this commandment is a safety mechanism for all society to be protected against unjust criminal prosecution and penalty.  It dissuades parties with personal vendettas and little to no evidence from bringing false accusations for fear that they may wind up on the judgment seat. This, of course, protects the innocent, which is the purpose of the Law.........
https://newswithviews.com/the-crime-of-bearing-false-witness/
by Jake MacAulay

No comments:

Post a Comment