Saturday, October 13, 2018

NEVADA - SENATOR DEAN HELLER BEING LIED ABOUT! SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HIM! HI S OPPONENT IS A PELOSI/SCHUMER PATSY!

Dean Heller for Senate
The same groups that attacked Judge Brett Kavanaugh are after me. I need you to help fight back against the smears and attacks >>>

They smeared Judge Kavanaugh, and now they’re smearing me.

QUICK DONATE $25 

QUICK DONATE $75 

QUICK DONATE $200 

QUICK DONATE OTHER 
You saw what they did to Judge Kavanaugh …

The radical hit job and multi-million-dollar attacks are targeted toward ME now and we only have EXACTLY ONE WEEK!

Show them just what we think of their games. Pitch-in now to fight back and make sure patriots like you know when and where to vote >>

Dean Heller

P.S. I’m the radical left’s #1 target and we only have EXACTLY 1 WEEK until Early Voting starts. I need you to quick donate here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment