Friday, October 26, 2018

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES FOR U.S. SENATE! VOTE FOR HIM!!!


John James for Senate
Fellow Conservative,

I just released my new ad, and I wanted to make sure you saw it first.

Truth is, the Democratic business model is reliant upon keeping black folks dependent on the government. I’m tired of the the Democratic Party banking on the black vote then ignoring our communities once the votes are counted.

Watch my new ad

That’s why I’m releasing this new ad.

We’ve marched from Selma to New York.
We’ve rebelled from Watts to Detroit.
And nothing has changed in 50 years.


I’m fighting for every voice - regardless of race, gender, creed or class - not only those that fall in with party guidelines. My message is not about where things went wrong; instead, it’s about moving forward and ensuring our voices are represented in every conversation.  

The Democratic Party leadership cares more about the black vote than black people. It’s time to wake up-- it doesn’t have to be this way. We can have a seat at both tables, and we can elevate our people together.

 

Enough is enough. It’s time our voices are heard. Now is our chance to do break the mold that has been forced upon us election after election.

Thank you,
John James

 


 
 
Paid for by John James For Senate, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment