Tuesday, October 23, 2018

ARIZONA - FIGHT THE LIES OF THE DEMOCRATS! SUPPORT MARTHA McSALLY AND VOTE FOR HER TO BE YOUR NEXT SENATOR

Friend, 

My liberal opponent and her Billionaire allies are telling anyone who will listen that my campaign is, "based on lies and distortions and, frankly, dirty smears."

No one gets to call me a liar, Friend. In my book, that's the ultimate four-letter word and I will not stand for it. 

I'm fighting back against my trash talking opponent's efforts to discredit me, but I need your help to set the record straight and reach every last voter. 

I need to raise another $100,000 to shut down Sinema's smears. Will you help ? 



Here's the truth — I'm a conservative running for Senate, and unlike my liberal opponent who pretends to be a moderate, I'll always tell you exactly where I stand. 

In fact, in my campaign office hangs our core values, one of which reads "Integrity First." This is the same core value I lived by in the Air Force. 

I don't take that lightly and neither does my team. No matter the position we find ourselves in, honesty and truthfulness are the number one qualities we continue to carry. 

My campaign is based on my support for border security, deregulation, tax cuts, national security, and putting Americans First. My opponent's campaign is based on whatever helps her win and whatever makes Chuck Schumer happy. 

I will not sit back and allow my opponent or the dark money propping her up to get away with calling me a liar and distorting my record, which is why I'm doubling my voter outreach efforts to ensure Sinema's smears are set straight. 


Please help me tell voters the truth and shut down my opponent's trash talk for good. 

In service,
Martha McSally 

No comments:

Post a Comment