Monday, September 24, 2018

NEVADA - SUPPORT SENATOR DEAN HELLER AND TELL OBAMA AND REID 'STAY OUT OF PHONY POLITICAL FUND RAISING FOR ROSEN!!

I’ll just tell you how it is. This is bad.

Democrats are desperate. They will do and say ANYTHING to take back the Senate Majority, and I’m their number one target.

You’ve already seen the attacks. They’re plastering TV and online with lies about me and my record. I need your help fighting back.
GIVE $25 TO THE FIGHT BACK FUND 
Liberal special interest PACs and dark money donors have already spent OVER $15 Million against me … and it’s not going to stop there. Not with Obama AND Reid “ALL IN FOR JACKY ROSEN”.

You know as well as I do what Harry Reid and Barack Obama are capable of.

If we can’t boost our FIGHT BACK FUND, we can’t win. Can I count on you to pitch-in $25 or whatever you can now?
BOOST THE FIGHT BACK FUND IMMEDIATELY 
With Barack Obama and Harry Reid ALL IN for Jacky, I need you ALL IN for OUR race.

Are you with me? 
Give $25 or more to our Fight Back Fund immediately.

Thank you,

Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment