Sunday, August 5, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 08/05/2018

ICE Union Slams Portland, Oregon Mayor Over His Encouraging Protests, Ignoring Requests For Police Protection

Trump’s tweets and the recent revelations about the Obama FBI using an informant to gather intelligence from Trump campaign officials has the unmistakable whiff of things coming to a head. If we were to guess, Rudy Giuliani was way off when he predicted that Robert Mueller’s investigation would come to an end on September 1. From the way things are looking, this thing won’t make it very deep into the summer before the president pulls the plug.........
https://newswithviews.com/ice-union-slams-portland-oregon-mayor-over-his-encouraging-protests-ignoring-requests-for-police-protection/
by By NWV Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri.

Who Will Stand For America?

I have watched a disease spread throughout America that will destroy her if not eradicated.  This disease is called political correctness. What amazes me is we have watched this disease destroy Europe little by little over the last seventy-five years but ignore the threat ourselves.  This political correctness is most dangerous when dealing with islam.  Don’t write me any emails calling me a xenophobe because my stance is America first and oppose any and all threats to our culture and sovereignty.........
https://newswithviews.com/who-will-stand-for-america-2/
by Pastor Roger Anghis

Seek The Truth It Will Set You Free

I was minding my own business doing research on the players in the biggest political scandal in our nation’s history. What an ugly and divisive event this has been for our country. While looking over my notes I opened the web browser to search for something. Facebook was on the open tab and staring me right in the kisser was a big picture of an aging Jane Fonda.  There was a sigh.........
https://newswithviews.com/seek-the-truth-it-will-set-you-free/
by JD Pendry

No comments:

Post a Comment