Thursday, July 19, 2018

HILLARY WONDERS "HOW DID I LOSE?"

Submitted by: Pat T

HILLARY CONTINUES TO WONDER
I'm Still Trying To Figure Out How I Lost The Election. I thought we had the Damn thing bought and Paid for!
 
Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?
 
 
 
Was it Wikileaks?
 
 
 
Was it Podesta?
 
 
 
 
Was it Comey?
 
 
 
 
Was it having a sexual predator
as a husband?
 
 
 
 
 
Was it Huma Abedin’s sexual predator 
husband Anthony Weiner?
 
 
 
 
Was it because the Clinton Foundation 
ripped off Haiti?
 
 
 
 
Was it subpoena violations?
Was it the congressional testimony lies?
 
 
 
 
Was it the corrupt Clinton Foundation?
 
 
 
 
Was it the Benghazi fiasco?
 
 
 
 
Was it pay for play?
 
 
 
 
Was it being recorded laughing 
because I got a child rapist off 
when I was an attorney?
 
 
 
 
Was it the Travel Gate scandal?
 
Was it the Whitewater scandal?
 
Was it the Cattle Gate scandal?
 
Was it the Trooper-Gate scandal?
 
OR…
 
 
Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s 
apartment bought with foundation money?
 
 
 
Or my husband’s interference with 
Loretta Lynch & the investigation?
 
 
 
 
Or happily accepting the stolen 
debate questions given to me?
 
 
 
 
Or my own secret server in her house 
and disdain for classified information?
 
 
 
 
 
Or deleting 30,000 emails?
 
 
 
Or having cell phones and Blackberries
destroyed with hammers?
 
 
Was it the Seth Rich murder?
 
 
 
 
Was it the Vince Foster murder?
 
 
 
 
Was it the Gennifer Flowers assault & settlement?
 
 
Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
 
 
Was it calling half the United States deplorable?
 
 
Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders?
 
 
 
 
Was it Bill’s impeachment?
 
 
 
 
Was it the lie about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?
 
 
 
Was it the $10 million I got for the pardon of Marc Rich?
 
 
Or the $6 BILLION  I “lost” when in charge of the State Dept.?
 
 
Or because I am a hateful, lying, power-hungry, 
overly ambitious, greedy, nasty person?
 
 
 
Gee I just can’t seem to put my finger on it…

No comments:

Post a Comment