Friday, June 29, 2018

MICHELLE OBAMA TRIES TO RIP MELANIA TRUMP FOR HER STYLE...

Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

Sometimes I come across material that leaves my peeing my pants from laughing so hard.

When I saw a report about MOO-SHELL being a fashion icon this morning I couldn't hold my out loud laughing.

I couldn't remember where I saw the article earlier but found this in a search:
https://madworldnews.com/michelle-rips-melania-style/

Michelle Rips Melania’s Style: ‘I Never Made Fashion Mistake’ ­ Gets Brutal Surprise

June 27, 2018 Rebecca Diserio 

Former First Lady Michelle Obama is trash talking the Trump administration. This time, her target is First Lady Melania Trump. Michelle was speaking in New Orleans the same day the mainstream media were freaking out about Melania’s green jacket. “I couldn’t make those kinds of [fashion] mistakes, I was outstanding,” said Mrs. Obama. Well, poor Michelle was in for a brutal surprise with a trip down memory lane. Don’t miss this.
>>>>>>>>>>snipped<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It brought back memories of my saved pictures of her when they occupied OUR White House.

I have a BUNCH of them but I will paste in a few here to make you giggle.

[] 

[] 
I have saved a BUNCH of pics of her in her FASHION style.
She is also the original Black Widow Spider
[] 


[]

No comments:

Post a Comment