Wednesday, May 23, 2018

NEVADA - MICHEAL REBERSON NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT IN HIS QUEST TO PROTECT NEVADA!

Friend,

Have you seen the news?

Radical-leftist billionaire George Soros and his liberal allies are spending $500,000 in an effort to turn Nevada into a Sanctuary State.  A half-million dollars isn’t much to Soros, but it is being used in our state to try to defeat the Prevent Sanctuary Cities Initiative in Nevada.

Having led the fight against legislation last session to turn Nevada into a Sanctuary State, I am proud to be the Honorary Chairman of the Prevent Sanctuary Cities effort this campaign cycle.  As I’ve traveled the state, I’ve received overwhelming support for this initiative, and I’m sure you and a majority of Nevadans agree—the last thing we need is George Soros telling us how to run Nevada.

I’m leading the fight against Soros and his liberal allies and I need your help. We simply cannot let these outside interest groups go against the will of Nevada voters and our law enforcement personnel who want to keep Nevada safe from violent criminals. As your Lieutenant Governor, I will never back down from Soros or other liberals who are trying to bring Sanctuary Cities to Nevada.

Help me send a message to the Soros political machine today that we are not California and we will not allow Sanctuary Cities to exist in our state. I am asking you to make an emergency contribution to my campaign today to help us fight back.

Whether you can afford to make a contribution of $5, $50, or $500, your donation will help us keep fighting against Soros and his Sanctuary Cities effort.

Thank you again for your support in this race and for our shared mission of keeping Nevada communities safe.

Sincerely,
Michael Roberson
 
MAKE AN EMERGENCY CONTRIBUTION >

No comments:

Post a Comment