Tuesday, March 6, 2018

MAINE - ERIC BRAKEY FOR U.S. SENATE

Conservatives:

Democrats are fighting hard to hold the line in Congress and block conservatives from passing an America First Agenda until November – when they hope to elect a Chuck Schumer - Nancy Pelosi Majority in Congress.

A Democrat Majority in Congress would end any shot at passing real conservative reforms in Congress and throw the 2020 elections into chaos.

President Trump and I need reinforcements to help drain the swamp so I’m writing you today with an urgent message.

My good friend, State Senator Eric Brakey, is taking on liberal incumbent Angus King for U.S. Senate in Maine.

I've known Eric since he served as Maine State Director for my father’s 2012 Presidential campaign.   

And I can assure you, he's a tough, principled conservative with a track record as a State Senator to back it up. 

If elected to the U.S. Senate, Eric will stand with me and fight to repeal ObamaCare, secure the border, and restore constitutional government in America.

And he knows how to beat an entrenched incumbent Democrat – which he did in 2014 with 59% of the vote.

But he can’t get to Washington without your help and support.

Jeff, I’m personally asking you to join me in supporting Eric by chipping in a donation to his campaign for U.S. Senate.

Maine is a prime opportunity for America First Conservatives to knock off an incumbent liberal this November and maintain control of Congress.

The good news is, Eric’s taken on and defeated a powerful incumbent before.

But the Democrats know this. 

They know Eric is a threat to Chuck Schumer-puppet Angus King.

And you can be certain they’re coming for Eric with everything they’ve got.

But I know from firsthand experience the power grassroots conservatives have when we stand together and rally behind principled candidates like Eric.

I'm doing all I can to help Eric get to Washington so he can join me on the front lines of the fight.

So won’t you please join me in supporting Eric by chipping in a donation to his campaign?

Most political pundits and experts agree that every dollar raised this early in the race is worth as much as $5 or $10 down the road.
 
That’s why even if it’s just $5 or $10, all I ask is that you please chip in whatever you can to help Eric defeat Chuck Schumer puppet Angus King this November.

Thank you in advance for joining me in supporting here.

Click HERE to chip in a donation to let Eric know you’ve got his back.
Chip in $10 >>
Chip $25 >>
Chip in $50 >>
Chip in $100 >>

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul (R KY)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment