Thursday, December 28, 2017

NEWS WITH VIEWS 12/28/2017 SWEDEN REQUIRES WRITTEN PERMISSION FOR SEX!

Latest Lunacy From The Swedish Government

Under a new Swedish law that will go into effect in July, “prior verbal or written consent from both partners” must be obtained before anyone, including married couples, can have sex. The law doesn’t actually require written consent, but “in a potential rape allegation, it would be wiser to have the permission written down on paper.” Maybe the government could provide printed forms, to help with the paperwork..........
https://newswithviews.com/latest-lunacy-from-the-swedish-government/
by Lee Duigon.

Has Christians Become Too Nice?

Two weeks ago I officially qualified for Medicare.  I have no idea how I messed around and became this danged old.  It is a funny thing…age…they say it is a state of mind.  Why is it inside my head I still feel like I am 21?  I guess I am not really clear on which state my mind is currently passing through.........
https://newswithviews.com/has-christians-become-too-nice/
by Coach Dave Daubenmire

Happy New Year: Colossal Dreams Take Colossal Courage & Actions

My goal as a writer, thinker and futurist remains solid: I expect to help change the course of history for the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia—along with all countries being overrun by endless immigration.  I expect to create a national-international debate-discussion on where we want to take our civilizations.  Over a demographic cliff or toward a viable and sustainable future!  The choice remains ours! At some point, at current immigration rates, we no longer enjoy a choice.....
https://newswithviews.com/happy-new-year-colossal-dreams-take-colossal-actions/
by Frosty Wooldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment